3 Tips To Ensure Your Efforts To Lose Weight Are Not Wasted
Today being the 1st of January, a time for many when we turn our attention to leading healthier lives and taking action towards what we desire, which for many includes a focus on losing weight. This pattern is repeated every year, with many today at the same start point they were this same time last year, having made some progress, to then be back to square one by 1st of Jan the following year. So you are not achieving any lasting success with your weight loss objectives, so any programs, clubs you have purchased have not worked, your money is wasted (or the value you have received is very low) and you are no happier, or healthier.
With part of my work coaching people 1-1 in person and via Skype and with my experience in this very field, I have created a free guide and made it available to those who are looking to lose weight and specifically keep it off.
Over many years specialising primarily with women to help them achieve lasting shape change and weight loss, I have developed an approach that has worked time and time again. I have also observed many women who try to lose weight and may lose weight in the short term, yet are unable to keep the weight off. I have seen this time and time again in gyms, diet clubs, with support groups of various kinds, online, off line, with a personal trainer or without. You see it everywhere and the cycle of weight loss and gain tends to be repeated at least once a year, if not more. There are ways to achieve lasting weight loss results however some key things need to be in place to support that result. The free resource I have created highlights 3 of these essential components that need to be in place, along with an action step for each to get you started.
This resource is primarily speaking to women who are looking to lose weight and keep it off, who want to be slimmer and stay that way. I have tended to help those who have tried various approaches before, who want better lasting results this time. The points in the guide are still relevant for women for who this is their first weight loss outing, they are also relevant to men, just bear in mind my focus in the weight loss field has always been helping women achieve lasting weight loss.
You can access your Free Guide below and if you know anyone else who is interested in losing weight, simply direct them to this page and they can get their own guide too.
3 Essential Things Women Who Want To Lose Weight and Keep It Off Need To Do
If you found this content helpful, why not share it with friends
About the author, Shaun Mckeown: could be labeled as a performance strategist, or coach, or a life balance specialist. In essence Shaun is a strategic, creative problem solver, with a holistic view. He has 20 years professional experience helping people with health, well-being, sport performance, lasting weight loss, reducing stress and life balance. He has a BSc.(Hons) degree in Sport and Exercise Science, as well as experience coaching and teaching in exercise conditioning, holistic lifestyle and nutrition, sport performance and Reiki. So has both science and holistic perspectives.
The information contained above is provided for information purposes only. The contents of this article are not intended to amount to advice and you should not rely on any of the contents of this article. Professional advice should be obtained before taking or refraining from taking any action as a result of the contents of this article. Shaun Mckeown, disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on any of the contents of this article.
- Dec 3, 2018 10 Benefits of Learning Jikiden Reiki- For Those Already Trained in Reiki Dec 3, 2018
- Nov 2, 2018 Using Reiki to Help Children Nov 2, 2018
- Sep 4, 2018 Viewing Reiki from a Spiritual Perspective Sep 4, 2018
- Aug 8, 2018 Viewing Reiki from a Healing Perspective Aug 8, 2018
- Jul 9, 2018 The Potential of Reiki To Support Health Jul 9, 2018
- Jun 4, 2018 The Value of Reiki For Your Well-being Jun 4, 2018
- May 14, 2018 Viewing Reiki From A Personal Growth Perspective May 14, 2018
- Apr 12, 2018 5 Ways Reiki Can Help Improve Your Sleep Apr 12, 2018
- Mar 12, 2018 Reiki: The scientific Debate Mar 12, 2018
- Feb 23, 2018 7 Ways Reiki Can Help You Reduce Stress Feb 23, 2018
- Feb 12, 2018 Using Reiki for Relaxation Feb 12, 2018
- Jan 2, 2018 A Guide to Finding The Right Reiki Course & Teacher Jan 2, 2018
- Dec 19, 2017 A Guide to Finding The Right Reiki Practitioner for You Dec 19, 2017
- Nov 28, 2017 What is Jikiden Reiki Nov 28, 2017
- Oct 31, 2017 Reiki Frequently Asked Questions Oct 31, 2017
- Oct 6, 2017 What is Reiki? Oct 6, 2017
- Sep 27, 2017 Jikiden Reiki: A Powerhouse for Reducing Stress Sep 27, 2017
Well-being & Performance
- Jan 1, 2019 3 Tips To Ensure Your Efforts To Lose Weight Are Not Wasted Jan 1, 2019
- Oct 4, 2018 3 Ways A Simple Natural Law Can Help Us In Our Lives Oct 4, 2018
- Mar 26, 2018 Why Sleep is Vital For Health & Performance Mar 26, 2018
- Jan 24, 2018 Has Health Insurance Got it The Wrong Way Round? Jan 24, 2018
- Nov 15, 2017 What Does Health Mean to You? Nov 15, 2017
- Oct 17, 2017 What We Can Learn About Balance and High Performance From Athletes Oct 17, 2017
- Sep 13, 2017 Warning: What You Need to Understand About Stress Sep 13, 2017
- Sep 1, 2017 What is Life Balance and How Does it Relate to Performance? Sep 1, 2017
- Aug 10, 2017 What Elite Sport can Teach Driven People About Recovery for High Performance Aug 10, 2017
- Aug 1, 2017 Why a Focus On Time Management Will Keep You Busy For Life Aug 1, 2017